Original Chapel at the back of S. Alfio plain (square) built by the people in ancient period and always object of pious pilgrimages.
In the four icons there are painted scenes of Jesus Christ ‘s passion.
A perennial lamp is burning as devotion from the devotees.
In 1930 it was rebuilt giving it a new shape and small doors protect the paintings.
An iron fence surrounds it