It was founded by the Dean Giuseppe Grassi, and restored
in 1859 from the other dean Alfio Grassi. It has a nice building
and an elegant small church whose name is S. Vincenzo dei Paoli.
In the belfry there is a very interesting bell coming from another
place. The fusion is very refined and very artistic, with a decoration
in style, which covers it for a good half. There is an inscription
on two circle lines and in the middle an elegant shield with the
name of the craftsman:
IERONIMO OLITA DA VIGNOLA
MS. IULII A.D. 1772
On the opposite side the images in relief of the Crucifix
and of S. Benedict.