Vicariate for the Gaglianesi village, dedicated to S. Catherine.
It is a rural church without any architectonical importance; inside
we can see in the middle of the floor the gravestone closing the
old mortuary of the homonymous Confraternity.
In the belfry there are four bells: the first dedicated to S. Catherine
was melted in 1712 by the Vicar Foraneo Arcangelo Rau and it was
made by Gaetano Gullo, the second without any date is recent, the
other two twin bells are of use for the clock and date back to 1914