Built as a resolution of the Town Council on March 25 1872, and
inaugurated in 1880. It is a beautiful building with sober architectural
lines, it has three lines of boxes and a wide stall.
Famous actors as Rossi and Maieroni SenoIr acted on its stage,
in other times equipped in a perfect way
(N.d.R.) After twenty years restorations it
was renewed in its original function, after being the cinema of
the town. Currently a lot of theatrical works from different artistic
associations are performed in various seasons.